Please login or join to use the Hideout!

Forums Rants 'n' Raves Shakin' Street
  • Topic: Radio Heartbeat?

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • July 14, 2012 2:53 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Does anyone know if Radio Heartbeat is still putting out records, I haven't seen anything of there's in a store in FOREVER and their shopping cart system is down on their website. Plus I heard form a friend that they had folded, which means that that those awesome 20/20 and Ambulance albums wont see the light of day, any thoughts on this or is it just a stupid rumor?

• July 16, 2012 11:59 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Yes, KKBB has a CD out called "Kaboom" it's on Itunes.  BTW, I have the ORIGINAL Quick lp on vinyl.

• July 16, 2012 11:35 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Wow cool, do you guys have anything recorded? Any releases out? I loved that Speedies lp! So good!

John Carlucci said:

I still have the Speedies release for sale on Itunes& Amazon. It's also on spotify. A friend of mine found the vinyl copy of the Radio Heartbeat lp at Amoeba in LA. Otherwise Ebay is your best bet.

For any Speedies fans out there living in the NYC area, my new band Kiss Kiss Bang Bang is playing at Cavestomp on July 28th, and we will have a special guest (Eric Hoffert, my former Speedies bandmate) will join us on guitar for one song.

Duke Of Earl said:

Where can you buy the crushed butler and speedies records?

• July 16, 2012 11:34 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Yeah, there was a couple years there where Radio Heartbeat stuff was all over and I picked up most of them, trying to find the Quick lp though. The Crushed Butler LP is awesome if you can find one.

• July 16, 2012 10:02 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I still have the Speedies release for sale on Itunes& Amazon. It's also on spotify. A friend of mine found the vinyl copy of the Radio Heartbeat lp at Amoeba in LA. Otherwise Ebay is your best bet.

For any Speedies fans out there living in the NYC area, my new band Kiss Kiss Bang Bang is playing at Cavestomp on July 28th, and we will have a special guest (Eric Hoffert, my former Speedies bandmate) will join us on guitar for one song.

Duke Of Earl said:

• July 16, 2012 9:57 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Been wondering myself.

• July 16, 2012 3:15 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

No google search, I rarely see Radio Heartbeat Releases. I made sure I got the Hubble-Bubble records though, I had a white label boot of the Raxola album(trust me its cool), and heard a few more. Does anybody know where you can mailorder things on the label?

It takes longer to find a RadioHeartbeat record than it does to grow those lamb-chops.

John Battles said:

i DON'T KNOW....I JUST SAW THE CRUSHED BUTLER CD ONE DAY , GRABBED IT , PAID FOR IT , THEN , WONDERED WHERE THE HELL I WAS , LATER.  I SAW A GUY THE OTHER NIGHT WITH BURNS THAT WOULD PUT JESSE'S TO SHAME. KIND OF REVOLTING , YET , FASCINATING , TOO. GOOD LUCK. DID YOU DO A  GOOGLE SEARCH?

• July 15, 2012 10:55 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

i DON'T KNOW....I JUST SAW THE CRUSHED BUTLER CD ONE DAY , GRABBED IT , PAID FOR IT , THEN , WONDERED WHERE THE HELL I WAS , LATER.  I SAW A GUY THE OTHER NIGHT WITH BURNS THAT WOULD PUT JESSE'S TO SHAME. KIND OF REVOLTING , YET , FASCINATING , TOO. GOOD LUCK. DID YOU DO A  GOOGLE SEARCH?

• July 15, 2012 6:10 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel