Please login or join to use the Hideout!

Forums Rants 'n' Raves The Lounge
  • Topic: Andy Kaufman... ALIVE???

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • November 14, 2013 10:19 AM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Read the story:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/andy-kaufmans-brother-says-comedian-655760

What do you think?

"Go read a book and flunk a test." -Iggy

• November 15, 2013 12:10 AM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I THINK IT'S PROBABLY ANOTHER HIGH - CONCEPT PRANK THAT KAUFMAN DEVISED WHEN HE LEARNED OF HIS CANCER (AT ONE OF HIS LAST SHOWS , HE DARED ANY AND ALL DOUBTERS TO TOUCH THE HUGE CYST ON HIS NECK.). I'd love to learn that he's still alive , and happy as a private citizen. But , he's been so good at making an ass of the public (Which is why we love him.) , even his death was not taken seriously , like he was the boy who cried wolf.... If they had to go to the extreme of doing a DNA test to prove the young woman is his Daughter , I guess his Brother's DNA would be close enough(?) , they may have to . But , that'll probably never happen. When Andy instigated that beef with JERRY LAWLER , YOU COULD'NT HELP BELIEVING THEY WERE SECRETLY FRIENDS , LIKE SO MANY REAL RIVAL WRESTLERS . AND , GUESS WHAT ?!!

I'm surprised Bob Zmuda is'nt in on this. I wonder , too , what Johnny Legend has to say about it. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE IN ANDY'S WORLD , BUT, I'D HAVE TO SEE MORE PROOF.

• November 15, 2013 2:15 AM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Andy lives in Albuquerque. Saw him at Thee Oh Sees show Sunday night. http://www.krqe.com/entertainment/andy-kaufman-believers-say-hes-alive-and-living-in-albuquerque.
    • November 15, 2013 9:36 AM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

All I know is that woman who's claiming to be his daughter DOES really look like him... but maybe she's just a really good actor and, yes, this could all be one giant post-mortem hoax. In any event, it's a lot more fun than any JFK assassination conspiracy theory.

"Go read a book and flunk a test." -Iggy

• November 15, 2013 2:25 PM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

IF ANDY FAKED HIS OWN DEATH , THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE ULTIMATE ELVIS TRIBUTE , ON HIS PART......

I'VE SEEN BETTER ALLEGED PHOTOS OF A SIXTY - SOMETHING ELVIS THAN THIS ONE THAT COULD BE OF ANDY. BUT I'M NOT THOROUGHLY CONVINCED.....I DON'T RULE IT OUT , EITHER. BUT , DON'T GO BY ME. I BELIEVE THAT ELVIS DIED IN 1977 , AND THAT JFK WAS SHOT BY AT LEAST TWO OR THREE GUNMEN , AND THAT BOBBY FULLER WAS BRUTALLY MURDERED ( SPOILER ALERT! )  , AND JOHNNY THUNDERS WAS ADMINISTERED AN OVERDOSE OF METHADONE BY THE TWO CREEPS WHO RANSACKED HIS HOTEL ROOM AND TOOK EVERYTHING OF VALUE , BUT , WE'RE TOLD , HIS GUITAR........ IF KAUFMAN IS , OR HAD BEEN LIVING IN , ALBUQUERQUE , HE WOULD'VE BEEN TOO BUSY MENTORING , AND POSSIBLY EVEN POSING AS NOBUNNY TO MAKE IT TO AN OH - SEES SHOW.

• November 27, 2013 5:02 PM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

.....But , you owe it to yourself to read Zmuda's book to learn about Andy's ultimate (Confirmed.) prank. iT'S ALMOST TOO....wait , here's Freddie Blassie to tell you more ..."It's TOO DIGUSTING TO TALK ABOUT . I WANNA PUKE IN THE FACE OF THAT SON OF A BITCH WHO WROTE IT !! YEAH , ANDY , I KNOW HE'S YOUR BEST FRIEND , BUT I LOVE A WINNER , AND I HATE A LOSER !!! COME ON , ANDY , DON'T SIGN AUTOGRAPHS FOR THOSE GIRLS. I KNOW YOU'RE GETTING JOHNNY LEGEND'S SISTER'S PHONE NUMBER , BUT , IT AIN'T SANITARY TO SHAKE HANDS WITH 'EM. PEOPLE WANNA SHAKE HANDS WITH ME , I SAY NO ! YOU DON'T KNOW , THEY'VE PROBABLY JUST BEEN TO THE MEN'S ROOM , DID'NT WASH THEIR HANDS , AND MAYBE DID'NT EVEN USE TOILET PAPER !!! PENCIL - NECK GEEKS !!! HELL , WHEN I GOTTA GO , I'LL USE HALF A ROLL !!!!".

You'd have to read about it , yourself . Words fail me. It took place at The Park West in Chicago , which , somewhat shockingly , still functions as a music venue.

• November 28, 2013 1:21 AM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

My Breakfast With Blassie! Classic video. Hey, Buddha! Lemme rub that belly...

• November 28, 2013 3:40 PM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

......"Well , that's another one we'll have to feed on Welfare" - The Classy Blassie.

I asked Johnny Legend if Blassie was really as egotistical as he came off as being.  He said , No , Freddie's not really like that at all.

Three degrees of separation , My first Ponderosa Stomp was when the show got moved to Memphis because of Katrina's crazy ass. Scotty Moore was supposed to play , but had just had surgery on his shoulder . He turned up , anyway , and a big party was held for him . Boy , who DID'NT turn up ? Hubert Sumlin , Kenny Lovelace , Steve Cropper , Kent Morrill , AND , Master of Ceremonies - JERRY LAWFORD , who gave a rousing speech about how it's time we got Memphis music out of the shadow of Nasville music , with all due respect.......

"AHHM FROM MOMMPHIS , TENN - UH - SEE !!!".

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel