Please login or join to use the Hideout!

Forums Rants 'n' Raves Shakin' Street
  • Topic: Nobunny???

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • November 2, 2013 6:40 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Me too.

A few months ago finally seen him live with Bad Sports.

Was a great show and I was pleased that even songs from the Sneaky Pinks were played.

• November 2, 2013 1:02 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Right on! I'm missing out on a show because i'm one month shy of being old enough. Dammit, I'm pretty pissed, would have been a rad show. I've only listened to a couple songs by Sneaky Pinks. Nobunny is friends with Hunx and His Punx, listen to them? They're awesome.

• November 2, 2013 1:49 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Of course. And I love the Cruising video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0ZULMk1zy0
      Unfortunately, I've never seen them live. But I also do not know if they are ever come across the pond

• November 17, 2013 3:20 AM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Nobunny is awesome!!! 

• February 12, 2014 10:28 AM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I am a Nobunny fan. Sadly, I just missed a show they played in Detroit last weekend because the weather was so bad and roads were dangerous I couldn't make it out there. 

I dig Hunx, too. 

You should check out the Okmonix (I think Nobunny was in that band). They are cool!

• February 12, 2014 12:20 PM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Ungodly 77s said:

I am a Nobunny fan. Sadly, I just missed a show they played in Detroit last weekend because the weather was so bad and roads were dangerous I couldn't make it out there. 

I dig Hunx, too. 

You should check out the Okmonix (I think Nobunny was in that band). They are cool!

The Okmoniks from Arizona? I didn't know that...

"Go read a book and flunk a test." -Iggy

• February 12, 2014 12:39 PM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

They're from Tucson.

• February 12, 2014 6:59 PM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        1 0

Untitled

I love Nobunny, but I am super sad because his show with The Hussy in Atlanta was cancelled tonight due to snow. By the way, Atlanta is totally retarded when it comes to snow.
    • February 12, 2014 9:55 PM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        1 0

Untitled

Played a handfull of shows with Nobunny which have all been fun. Seen him last week with the Hussy. Hussy were great! Nobunny was good too, Justin is a great preformer. He seems to come to Toronto a few times a year.

Sold my first press/ special edition of Love Visons last year for 80 bucks. Bummer to get rid of it, but times are tough. 

• February 14, 2014 1:12 AM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Justin used to  live in Chicago , and he comes back with semi - regularity. He probably knew The Okmoniks from when he was living in Arizona(?). He told Maximum Rock 'n'Roll that I was one of his key influences , along with Albert Ayler , Elvis Presley and The Cramps. I was deeply humbled (Seriously.). We were supposed to do an in-store together at a record store , but , I threw my back out carrying records and CDs up to a train platform. Silly wabbit , you should have taken a cab......So , I had to cancel , for the first time in my life. Our good friend , Derek (Bloodshot Bill) , had a big homecoming party in Chicago , when the ban on U.S. performances was lifted. NoBunny played , Bloodshot Bill , Tandoori Knights and White Mystery all played , too. Derek invited me to play , saying  " Go tell the club you want on the bill !". I told him , it's not that simple  You'd have to put in a request , yourself.  I was'nt on the bill , but , of course ,I wanted to go , anyway. BUT , i'D ALREADY MADE PLANS To go to MEXICO.

GOTTA HAND IT TO BOTH THOSE GUYS , NoBunny and Bloodshot Bill , they toured their BALLS off , playing house parties , busking , ANYTHING to get to  the next town.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel