Please login or join to use the Hideout!

Forums Rants 'n' Raves Shakin' Street
  • Topic: Radio Mutation: Now Exclusively on Mixcloud!

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • February 10, 2020 10:20 AM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Radio Mutation: Now Exclusively on Mixcloud!

Download the Mixcloud app or listen and follow online at Mixcloud.com; it's up to you.

Radio Mutation began as GaragePunk Pirate Radio and the GaragePunk Podcast Network back in 2005. The name was changed to Radio Mutation to be less musically restrictive on April 1, 2016. We continued the podcast a few more years after that but last year pulled the plug on the podcast RSS feed (bye bye iTunes) and were picked up as a Mixcloud Select show last year. Now exclusively available via Mixcloud, you need to either download the (free) Mixcloud app to your mobile device or listen via the website at mixcloud.com. We post original shows there as well as repost others we just happen to like (such as MRR Radio, Burger Records Rock & Roll Radio, Dynamite Hemorrhage Radio, Crashing the Party (Miriam Linna of Norton Records' show), and more. Plus you can still find us posting or reposting your old RM favorites like the Big Enchilada, It's Trash, the Mal Thursday Show, Retro Obscuro, Smashin' Transistors, the Record Roulette Club, Mottey's Garage, Rock & Roll Rampage, You Got Good Taste, Reverend Beat-Man's Dusty Record Cabinet and others. And one of these days I promise I'll start posting my own Radio Mutation episodes, which I promise will be fully rockin' with minimal chit-chat.

https://www.mixcloud.com/radiomutation

Stay sick!
      kopper

"Go read a book and flunk a test." -Iggy

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel