Please login or join to use the Hideout!

Forums Regional Forums Europe
  • Topic: Le Beat Bespoke 5 London (Easter bank holiday)

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • February 11, 2009 5:09 AM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

NU present 'le beat bespoke 5' weekender 10/11/12 april easter 2009 All events @ the Venue, 229 great portland st, london W1 5pn live! Pretty Things perform for the 3rd time ever seminal album 'SF Sorrow' Flirtations 'nothing but a heartache' & northern soul anthems Montesas (Germany) King Salami & Cumberland 3 (UK) Louis Lament (Germany) The Revellions (Ireland) Wildebeests (UK) + 1 more special live act tbc! allnighters 3 dancefloors with international dj line-up inc Frantz (Italy), Christina Alonso (The Boiler- Spain), Miguel Ygarza (Mushroom Machine/Spain) Damien Lapeyre (Home Cookin-France), Doctuer Man (Austria), Mary Boogaloo (Blue Bar- Italy) Lolo (Spain), Michael Wink/Anja (Germany) The Horrors (UK) Soggy (Club Magnus- Norway), Alan H (Crossfire-UK), Jim Cox (Reggae Train-UK), Roger Banks (UK), Ady Croasdell (100 Club-UK) + NUTS DJ's Dr Robert, Mark Raison, Pid & Speed guest club nights, Crossfire, Pow Wow, Boston Arms R&R club, Dirty Water Records, Brighton Beach go go girls retro market/record fair & eye candy visuals tickets on sale 1st Feb 0207-323-7229 (9am-5pm Mon/Fri) www.229thevenue.co.uk (24 hour) regular updates on www.newuntouchables & www.myspace.com/the_newuntouchables
    • February 18, 2009 6:43 AM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Hey Alex, Was good to see you In Larissa the other week. You will be missed mate. Keep in touch Rob luscevious drummer said:
      wish i could make it, i love the pretties since i remember me and the rtevellions will also probably kick ass(just heard the lp).no money, no honey for me this year i am afraid. greetings from greece, i am alex the guy you met in Larissa who came to the sonics!have fun(which is guaranteed)
    • February 11, 2009 5:32 AM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

wish i could make it, i love the pretties since i remember me and the rtevellions will also probably kick ass(just heard the lp).no money, no honey for me this year i am afraid. greetings from greece, i am alex the guy you met in Larissa who came to the sonics!have fun(which is guaranteed)

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel