Please login or join to use the Hideout!

Forums Rants 'n' Raves The Lounge
  • Topic: Drinking games!

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • June 17, 2010 4:34 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

So, how do you play your favorite drinking game? 

My personal favorite is the Star Wars drinking game. It's quite simple. One must take a drink (or shot if you like) each time a stormtrooper dies, once for each explosion, twice for each time Darth Vader chokes someone, and finally you have to finish a whole beer when "May The Force Be With You" is spoken.
    • March 28, 2011 6:20 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

We turned my radio show last week into a drinking game. Here's that episode: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24642222/Sugar%20Shack%20a%20Go%20Go.mp3. And here the Facebook page for the thing you like those shenanigans: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sugar-Shack-A-Go-Go/198918490133191

The Rules:

The game is separated into "drink" events and "shot" events. "Drink" events will be plentiful and are when you sip your beer, mixed drink, Drano, etc. "Shot" events are when you down a whole shot and are more rare.

Drink events:
      -any reference to any form of booze
      -genitalia euphemisms
      Any of the following words sung:
       -"girl"
       -"baby"
       -"please"
       -"baby please"
       -"woman"
       -"cry", crying", "cried"

Shot events:
      -in studio someone says "I don't know"
      -mentions of blood in song
      -references to lying in song
      -"four times the steak"
      -Dudley Moore
      -and a word of the day that will be announced at the start of the show (which for that show was "tequila")

• March 25, 2011 2:41 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

games we play/used to play a lot... we used to play these games a lot more when we were underage and drank pretty much just 40s, Hurricane, Mickeys, Old English, and Colt 45 etc... They got pretty crazy and pretty intense after a 40 or 2

THUMPER
      http://www.webtender.com/handbook/games/thumper.game

Simple game for highly energetic people. Low buzz factor. Required supplies: people and beer.

The first thing to do is for each person to choose a hand gesture that they would like to have represent him/her during the game. Can be simple, polite, or sexually enticing, but it must be SHORT.

Everyone sits in a circle, everyone starts the game by "drumming" their hands on the table or floor or whatever the playing surface may be. During the drumming, someone says "WHAT'S THE NAME OF THE GAME?" everyone responds with "THUMPER!!!" then the leader says "AND WHY DO WE PLAY THE GAME?" responded with "TO GET FUCKED UP!!"

At this point the leader performs his/her own hand gesture, immediately followed by the gesture of any other player. This player then performs his/her own gesture followed by another players, etc.. and so on. When a cue is missed or when someone responds too slowly, the "violator" must drink. This person then is the leader for the next round.

Also be creative with what is said during the drumming, it's not limited to the above two questions. You could also call a slo-motion or high speed switch at anytime.

The game takes a lot of emotional involvement, good when played when eveyones hyper because there's no where to go, or nothing better to do.

SHOULDERS
      http://www.barnonedrinks.com/games/s/shoulders-415.html

The more people you have, the more challenging it will be, more drinking).
      Form a loose circle so you can see all of the players. One person will start, (anyone). The object of the game is to count to 20 without messing up. The game starts by the player using their left or right fist and clearly tapping your shoulder in the direction you choose. So if you were starting and you wanted the person to your left to go next, with your right fist bring it to your left shoulder and say one. That person has a choice of either continue going to the left or to send it back. You must always remember to count your number aloud. Each player has about a 2-3 sec. grace period if they foul up the game stops and that player takes a drink.
      The key numbers you must remember:

1-6: either 1.left fist right shoulder-lft 2.right fist left shoulder-rt
      7: On the number 7 who ever in the circle gets that number must put there arms parallel in the horizontal position which ever the top hand is pointing that player goes next.
      8,9: these are the same as 1-6
      10: who ever lands on the 10 simply points to who ever they want
      11-16: again has the same ruling as 1-6
      17: this is the opposite to number 7, which ever direction the bottom hand is pointed is the direction of play.
      18-20: is the same as 1-6 as well
      Now once you have made it to 20 you may make rules. One of my favorites is changing the numbers e.g.. 3 becomes 8, and the 8 becomes the 3. Everyone messes up on that one.
      The key to the game is to go as fast as you can and try to mess other people up. Its good clean fun.
    • December 17, 2010 1:35 AM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Good God!  I'd have died before I ever got laid, way back in college!  Imagine all the alcohol I never would have ever consumed, and all the jobs down the tubes along with it!  You sociopath!

Lonesome Ghost said:

the Lonesome Ghost Official Drinking Game: every time you feel lonely, take a drink.

• December 16, 2010 7:57 PM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

the Lonesome Ghost Official Drinking Game: every time you feel lonely, take a drink.

• September 30, 2010 12:25 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Wild Zero
    • July 30, 2010 2:41 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I play a modified version of the Intervention Drinking Game, which I originally found here: http://www.lindsayism.com/2005/04/intervention_th.html If you've seen the show, you know there's common events and some special ones (like in my version you take a shot if the subject literally runs out of their intervention), so it's an easy one to get a game out of. Oh, and the irony is fun. If you were too lazy to click the link, here's examples of drinking occasions: - Take a drink if the addict has ever been remotely famous. - Take a drink if the addict's parents have lost their house because of the addict. - Take a drink each time anyone prays. As you can see, fun for the whole family.
    • June 20, 2010 2:05 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I wouldn't want to play that game during a marathon. klobbermeister said:
      I like playing "Hi, Bob!". You watch The Bob Newhart Show and drink everytime a character says, "Hi, Bob!".
    • June 19, 2010 6:53 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I like playing "Hi, Bob!". You watch The Bob Newhart Show and drink everytime a character says, "Hi, Bob!".
    • June 18, 2010 8:09 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Here's the BRs fave—this one's for smokers—stretch a paper napkin over a glass and secure it w/a rubberband—place a nickle on the center of the napkin—each smoker takes a turn (w/lit cig in mouth) burning a hole in the napkin—NO HANDS! The person who makes the nickle drop into the glass takes a shot. very strategic yet unpredictable. Try not to be the one dropping the nickle or you'll run out of booze b4 u run outta napkins & cigs! kerplunk
    • June 18, 2010 5:14 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

My Army buddies and I would play a version of this whenever we watched Caddyshack. Everyone had to select a character and drink when that character said or did anything funny. I seemed to most often get Rodney Dangerfield. It was basically a constant pour during most of his scenes. Rockin Rod Strychnine said:
      I remember playing a game where each of us was a Cheers character but not only did the person who was Norm drink when he talked but had to drink when they called out Norm. That person was not safe.
    • June 18, 2010 12:33 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I remember playing a game where each of us was a Cheers character but not only did the person who was Norm drink when he talked but had to drink when they called out Norm. That person was not safe.
    • June 17, 2010 8:05 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I love Three Man the Dice Game I think who ever rolls a die closet to 3 is selected 3 Man and they have to drink every time another player rolls a three out of a pair of dice. If some one rolls double threes they become the next 3 man. there are rules for other combinations too but I can't remember them I think one of them,was if a 7 and a 1 are rolled together everyone has to touch their nose and the last person to do it has to drink...and if your dice goes off the table you have to drink twice for sloppy dice!!...a little too much fun playing that game I guess!!!but I'd have to say my all time favorite was the card game asshole though I can't really remember how to play it! Oh... and the Name game with the "drink while you think" rule One person says a well known persons name and the next person has to say another one that starts with the first letter of that persons last name. play goes in a circle unless you say a one name person like Prince, then the order goes reversed back to the person who said the name before Prince. It is fun to challenge the same player with another single name. and also play gets reversed if the first and last name start with the same letter like Donnie Darko!!!and if you can't come up with a name right away you're drinkin' while your thinkin'!!!!!

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel