Please login or join to use the Hideout!

Forums Rants 'n' Raves The Lounge
  • Topic: Squatting anyone?

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • June 23, 2010 3:27 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

so i was thinking... and i think i know what i wanna do in the next few years... it wont be forever but  i was thinking and i think i wanna break into a house somewhere and just live in to with like 20 other people... but if i cant break in and just live ther i think il just get the most crappyist looking house ever and just live ther.. in my perspective i think it would make life alot more interesting.
    • November 15, 2010 9:38 PM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

My guess is Xaphan just created this post to get a rise out of you guys, if that's the case, it worked!
    • June 28, 2010 4:46 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Are you running away from something Xaphan? Have u guessed the answer to yer question yet~? Course, when i tell my daughter not to do it, she does it anyway right.. So wot u gonna' do? You can squat in yer own brain right, hide away from all the shit on the news, the media, stick your head in a book , there is a level of gravity, really fuckin high when you write your own bio, and it tells you about your psyche, art of course, depicts the future and the past, a western tarrot> maybe! I'm not talking plant pots or nudes, but if your bright enough to be bored with a good life and seek less, maybe u could become muslum and denounce everything.. That is sqautting m8!
    • June 27, 2010 8:42 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

--Oh man, I'm laughing my ass off so hard I'm crying. Dirtbag Surfer said:
      Don't worry, there are plenty of 'tards out there living really kick-ass lives. My first wife...was 'tarded. She's a pilot now.

Johnny Paradox said:
      Alright guys, can we take it easy? This is my girlfriend. She's dyslexic and her spelling/grammatical errors are not her fault. I'm not trying to tell you guys what to do, I'm just asking you to lay off a little. I love her a lot and I'm really trying not to sound like an asshole here but I do get protective.

Thanks,

Johnny.
    • June 27, 2010 3:14 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

moving right along.....
    • June 27, 2010 1:31 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

She looks likes she's 12. and wishes it was 1981. S.Law said:
      is she hot? >:)

Johnny Paradox said:
      Alright guys, can we take it easy? This is my girlfriend. She's dyslexic and her spelling/grammatical errors are not her fault. I'm not trying to tell you guys what to do, I'm just asking you to lay off a little. I love her a lot and I'm really trying not to sound like an asshole here but I do get protective.

Thanks,

Johnny.
    • June 27, 2010 1:23 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

is she hot? >:) Johnny Paradox said:

Thanks,

Johnny.
    • June 26, 2010 9:52 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I will do so, I'm pretty bored tonight, and movies sound like a good plan. I can take a break from my obsession with Repo:Genetic Opera to check those mentioned out LOL kopper said:
      Hmmm... haven't seen Idiocracy, obviously. (Watch it. That, and Suburbia... the other movie quoted in this thread.)
      Johnny Paradox said:
      I can assure you she's not retarded.
      Dirtbag Surfer said:
      Don't worry, there are plenty of 'tards out there living really kick-ass lives. My first wife...was 'tarded. She's a pilot now.

Johnny Paradox said:

Thanks,
      Johnny.
    • June 26, 2010 7:35 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Hmmm... haven't seen Idiocracy, obviously. (Watch it. That, and Suburbia... the other movie quoted in this thread.) Johnny Paradox said:
      I can assure you she's not retarded.
      Dirtbag Surfer said:

Johnny Paradox said:

Thanks,
      Johnny.

"Go read a book and flunk a test." -Iggy

• June 26, 2010 7:24 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I can assure you she's not retarded. Dirtbag Surfer said:

Johnny Paradox said:

Thanks,

Johnny.
    • June 26, 2010 7:06 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Don't worry, there are plenty of 'tards out there living really kick-ass lives. My first wife...was 'tarded. She's a pilot now. Johnny Paradox said:

Thanks,

Johnny.
    • June 26, 2010 6:59 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Yes, I have had talks with her about this. It's not that she thinks she is smarter than everyone, I believe she is referring to the masses of preppy kids that she and I both have to deal with at school and such. However I can't speak for her. Ah well, I'll try to get her to tone it down a bit either way. kopper said:
      Very gallant of you, Johnny, but I gotta say she brought this on herself. I've been running this network for four years now and I've never seen a member bio where the person rambles on about how smart they are (or how much smarter they think they are than everybody else, yadda yadda yadda). Sorry, but you can't blame a superiority complex on dyslexia.

Also, spell check has been known to work wonders for dyslexic people. Hell, even browsers have that functionality now. I'm sure she's smart enough to use that!

kopper

Johnny Paradox said:

Thanks,

Johnny.
    • June 26, 2010 6:06 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Very gallant of you, Johnny, but I gotta say she brought this on herself. I've been running this network for four years now and I've never seen a member bio where the person rambles on about how smart they are (or how much smarter they think they are than everybody else, yadda yadda yadda). Sorry, but you can't blame a superiority complex on dyslexia. Also, spell check has been known to work wonders for dyslexic people. Hell, even browsers have that functionality now. I'm sure she's smart enough to use that! kopper Johnny Paradox said:

Thanks,

Johnny.

• June 26, 2010 5:15 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Thanks,

Johnny.
    • June 26, 2010 4:05 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Yeah, I've lived in quite a few flop houses and it always turns into a giant shit streak. Cometbus is pretty good stuff. kopper said:
      I used to love to read of Aaron Cometbus's travels, hopping trains and dumpster-diving for food. It was fantastic, captivating stuff. Closest thing to a modern-day Kerouac I've ever found. But I never wanted to live like that. My wife and I stayed at the Naked Aggression punk house in Madison, Wisconsin sometime in the early '90s (coincidentally, I met Aaron at some outdoor punk show while we were there), and it was the most disgusting house we'd ever been in.

Alex Patton said:
      I traveled around the U.S. on the down and out for a while. If you want to know what the life style is like save yourself some time and go buy the cheapest bottle of whiskey you can find (nothing over 10 U.S. $ for a fifth), gather together the stupidest, most idiotic, and smelliest people in your town, and sit in a giant pile of dog shit while you all ask passerbys for their left over ham sandwiches. That's pretty much what it is. It sucks. Also, everywhere you go there are Insane Clown Posse fans and being privy to just one of their conversations is enough to bring anyone to suicide. You should also consider the depressing amount of neo-hippies that will be run across. The days of the Jack Kerouac On The Road life are dead. If you did squat the only accomplishment that would really be possible is realizing that it sucks and getting an apartment before you get Hepatitis A, B, or C.
    • June 26, 2010 3:52 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I used to love to read of Aaron Cometbus's travels, hopping trains and dumpster-diving for food. It was fantastic, captivating stuff. Closest thing to a modern-day Kerouac I've ever found. But I never wanted to live like that. My wife and I stayed at the Naked Aggression punk house in Madison, Wisconsin sometime in the early '90s (coincidentally, I met Aaron at some outdoor punk show while we were there), and it was the most disgusting house we'd ever been in. Alex Patton said:
      I traveled around the U.S. on the down and out for a while. If you want to know what the life style is like save yourself some time and go buy the cheapest bottle of whiskey you can find (nothing over 10 U.S. $ for a fifth), gather together the stupidest, most idiotic, and smelliest people in your town, and sit in a giant pile of dog shit while you all ask passerbys for their left over ham sandwiches. That's pretty much what it is. It sucks. Also, everywhere you go there are Insane Clown Posse fans and being privy to just one of their conversations is enough to bring anyone to suicide. You should also consider the depressing amount of neo-hippies that will be run across. The days of the Jack Kerouac On The Road life are dead. If you did squat the only accomplishment that would really be possible is realizing that it sucks and getting an apartment before you get Hepatitis A, B, or C.

• June 26, 2010 3:00 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

• June 26, 2010 4:40 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Great thread.

Xaphan - Just because you CAN type... it doesn't necessarily mean you SHOULD type. OK?

I stand by my previous statement - Get a job because you clearly have too much free time on your hands. Then you can provide yourself with all the things that make life worth living. Like records, books, food, internet access... and clean underwear. When you have occupied yourself with these things you'll have less time to think about stupid shit like this.
    • June 26, 2010 3:45 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Well, she likes to seem intellectuel
      And "she outsmarts her teacher when" she goes to school
      And the way she acts is so uncool

You better tell that girl to shut up
    • June 26, 2010 12:12 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

You know I'm in babe. <3
    • June 25, 2010 8:19 PM CDT
    • Untitled

I'm with Gringo...

let the good times roll!
    • June 25, 2010 8:17 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

The worst thing that could happen is that you could end up in commune with smack shooting deadheads.

I lived on the streets, not by choice, & I almost committed suicide.

...Then I bought a record player, fucking thing saved my life.
    • June 25, 2010 7:52 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

"origianal english vocabualry" She even spelled Intelligence wrong. The funny thing is Wolfi is Swiss. I know him. And he can see the misspelled words even though English is not his first language. I think she is doing enough damage on her own. I'm gonna just leave her to it and watch how it develops. This has become my favorite thread this week. Ms. Smartypants indeed. Wolfi said:
      well well well, I suggest you read your Bio again:
      Bio:
      about me, well, i would have to say i really don't like people with a low intellegence, for example not knowing what ethics or morality is. other than that im pretty hard headed, and strong willed but over all open minded. my style is D.I.Y. (do it yourself). i believe in anarchy and peace. i believe that two wrongs make a right only if the second wrong is to correct the first one. music is a big part of my life and im currently takeing on three bands, and managing one. i know almost everything there is to know about music in the early 70's through the early 90's and if you out smart me and rub it in my face that will only make me want to out smart you. i do believe that knowledge is very important (which i believe this generation is too incompetent to realize due to the fact of lack of common knowledge and origianal english vocabualry). if you want to know anything ealse just ask and il respond. thank you, and have a great life. yours truely, -Xaphan

Xaphan said:
      bro... ive read EVERYTHING in smarter than almost anyone my age.. and ive out-smarted my english teacher.. dosent get any better than that.

Ross Jesus Navaro Richards said:
      lived on a bus for 2 years around UK and europe m8, its not fuckin romantic at all! all it does is make u think fuck, wish i listened to myself.. Course i was watching Hawkwind most of the time lol.. i SUGGEST u study m8, if your bored, sit in your room head in book, then in a couple of years you intelligent freak u, u can then choose where in the world u wanna work/doss, especially if u have language skills... then u can sit under a fuckin great big cactus, (like me) typing this to someone else who is thinkin the same lol!

serious, its shit m8! does nuthin for the pysche at all. all that time u gonna spend with no purpose..
    • June 25, 2010 7:43 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

In other words (and with spelling and grammar in check), this generation is too incompetent to realize that knowledge is important because of their lack of common knowledge of good old English vocabulary. WTF? You're a parody of yourself, then, my hard-headed friend. By the way, since you're espousing superior ethics and morality (not to mention intelligence) than the rest of your generation, how ethical and moral is it to break into a house and live there with 20 other people, illegally? Explain that one. Wolfi said:
      well well well, I suggest you read your Bio again and think about it:
      Bio: about me, well, i would have to say i really don't like people with a low intellegence, for example not knowing what ethics or morality is. other than that im pretty hard headed, and strong willed but over all open minded. my style is D.I.Y. (do it yourself). i believe in anarchy and peace. i believe that two wrongs make a right only if the second wrong is to correct the first one. music is a big part of my life and im currently takeing on three bands, and managing one. i know almost everything there is to know about music in the early 70's through the early 90's and if you out smart me and rub it in my face that will only make me want to out smart you. i do believe that knowledge is very important (which i believe this generation is too incompetent to realize due to the fact of lack of common knowledge and origianal english vocabualry). if you want to know anything ealse just ask and il respond. thank you, and have a great life. yours truely, -Xaphan Are you really that intelligent and do you really "out-smarted" your english teacher? Come on, you even wrote "intellegence"... (I never know if messages like that on the net are a kind of parody or just a joke of someone, but if not then... ouch)

• June 25, 2010 7:36 PM CDT
    • Untitled

Bro?? are you a kiwi?? cause if you are then saying you outsmarted yer english teacher is not really a claim to fame if you went through the kiwi education system... cause it's pretty shit eh. But speaking of squatting or crusties I have one word to sum it up: SCABIES!! Have fun... scratch scratch... Xaphan said:
      bro... ive read EVERYTHING in smarter than almost anyone my age.. and ive out-smarted my english teacher.. dosent get any better than that.

Ross Jesus Navaro Richards said:
      lived on a bus for 2 years around UK and europe m8, its not fuckin romantic at all! all it does is make u think fuck, wish i listened to myself.. Course i was watching Hawkwind most of the time lol.. i SUGGEST u study m8, if your bored, sit in your room head in book, then in a couple of years you intelligent freak u, u can then choose where in the world u wanna work/doss, especially if u have language skills... then u can sit under a fuckin great big cactus, (like me) typing this to someone else who is thinkin the same lol!

serious, its shit m8! does nuthin for the pysche at all. all that time u gonna spend with no purpose..

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel