Please login or join to use the Hideout!

Forums Rants 'n' Raves The Lounge
  • Topic: Worst Movies Ever

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • September 15, 2010 10:30 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

fight club didn't do anything for me, either. and i didnt hate brad pitt nearly as much when it came out as i do now. Morgan McDannell said:
      I know I'll get flamed to hell for this but....Fightclub. I'm sorry but I really just don't get what all the big hoopla is about this film. To me it was a 20 minute short film stretched out to two hours. The part where the guy beats himself up in his boss's office is an absolute joke. Another super popular film that I don't care for is American Beauty. If a guy can't stand his boring middle class existence then why wait until you're in your 40s and then start rebelling from it all by jogging and listening to the Who? That's really a sick and pathetic attempt. If you're gonna have a second childhood you're gonna have to try a little harder. Oh, and come to think of it Juno didn't do anything for me either. Square upper middle class people should stop trying to be as hip and cool as slumming hipsters. Sorry, it doesn't work. Another movie about an aging guy who wants to relive or improve upon his childhood. He had some good taste at least with The Wizard Of Gore but I don't think a guy who likes Herschell would be in that situation in the first place. Maybe I'm wrong. Also, Juno is the biggest attempt at trying to be cool by name dropping I've ever seen in my life. And what 16 year old knows who Mario Bava is? Come on.
    • September 15, 2010 10:05 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Juno was the horrible. In addition to a horrible plot and what not, but I can't stand Kimya Dawson and was forced to listen to that god forsaken Moldy Peaches song everyday for a month at work. It was the worst kind of torture. The Ills said:
      agreed
      Morgan McDannell said:
      Oh, and come to think of it Juno didn't do anything for me either. Square upper middle class people should stop trying to be as hip and cool as slumming hipsters. Sorry, it doesn't work. Another movie about an aging guy who wants to relive or improve upon his childhood. He had some good taste at least with The Wizard Of Gore but I don't think a guy who likes Herschell would be in that situation in the first place. Maybe I'm wrong. Also, Juno is the biggest attempt at trying to be cool by name dropping I've ever seen in my life. And what 16 year old knows who Mario Bava is? Come on.
    • September 15, 2010 9:37 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

This really crappy disaster flick with Randy Quad and Shannon Doherty. I think it's called Category 7.
    • September 10, 2010 2:10 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

There Is A Fine Line Between Art And Total Fuckin' Schlock, I Think This May Qualify As Sour To The Majority.....However I'm Lovin' It.......http://www.asian-horror-movies.com/bigti.php (Big Tits Dragon)
    • September 9, 2010 7:26 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Hulk Hogan--------Suburban Comando!!!!!!---------------awwwwwwwww!!!!! The Ills said:
      agreed
      Morgan McDannell said:
      Oh, and come to think of it Juno didn't do anything for me either. Square upper middle class people should stop trying to be as hip and cool as slumming hipsters. Sorry, it doesn't work. Another movie about an aging guy who wants to relive or improve upon his childhood. He had some good taste at least with The Wizard Of Gore but I don't think a guy who likes Herschell would be in that situation in the first place. Maybe I'm wrong. Also, Juno is the biggest attempt at trying to be cool by name dropping I've ever seen in my life. And what 16 year old knows who Mario Bava is? Come on.
    • September 7, 2010 5:47 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

agreed Morgan McDannell said:
    • September 7, 2010 5:11 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I know I'll get flamed to hell for this but....Fightclub. I'm sorry but I really just don't get what all the big hoopla is about this film. To me it was a 20 minute short film stretched out to two hours. The part where the guy beats himself up in his boss's office is an absolute joke. Another super popular film that I don't care for is American Beauty. If a guy can't stand his boring middle class existence then why wait until you're in your 40s and then start rebelling from it all by jogging and listening to the Who? That's really a sick and pathetic attempt. If you're gonna have a second childhood you're gonna have to try a little harder. Oh, and come to think of it Juno didn't do anything for me either. Square upper middle class people should stop trying to be as hip and cool as slumming hipsters. Sorry, it doesn't work. Another movie about an aging guy who wants to relive or improve upon his childhood. He had some good taste at least with The Wizard Of Gore but I don't think a guy who likes Herschell would be in that situation in the first place. Maybe I'm wrong. Also, Juno is the biggest attempt at trying to be cool by name dropping I've ever seen in my life. And what 16 year old knows who Mario Bava is? Come on.
    • September 7, 2010 4:38 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I'm glad SOMEBODY agrees with me. kopper said:
      OK, I remembered what the other one was that I couldn't sit through... Moulin Rouge (not the original, the 2001 remake with Ewan McGregor). Blech!
    • September 7, 2010 1:32 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

We walked out of the opening credits of "Transporter 2", so awful, then we slipped into "Red Eye" and left that one early too.

Also Ultraviolet. A friend brought that gem to us, we were out of the room in 5 minutes or so, even with all the pretty faces.

We bought the latest Romero zombie movie, but haven't made it through it yet. It is.... not so good!
    • August 5, 2010 11:24 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

For All The Fuckin' Hype About It, I Must Admit After Just Walthin' It, Ninja Assassin Goddamn Sucked Ass (And Not In A Good Way)!!! Fun Start, Then Slow Story & Proof Of Just How Much CGI Can Fuck Up An Amusing Project! Just Made Me Wanna Watch "Ichi The Killer" Over & Over Again!!!!!!!!
    • August 5, 2010 11:06 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

It's All In The Right Mindframe & A Love Of The Surreal (Admittedly Not The Most Technical, For Many "CyberPunk" Fans), But Shit I Love The Japanese....... Ruby Soleil said:
      Thanks, I admit Ironman is not as bad as Playing for Keeps and I do get it, but just not for the whole length of the movie!
    • August 4, 2010 12:59 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Thanks, I admit Ironman is not as bad as Playing for Keeps and I do get it, but just not for the whole length of the movie!
    • August 4, 2010 9:37 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

That Would Be Tetsu's "Ironman". I Beg To Differ, But Some Folks Don't Quite Get It!!! ratoonie said:
      eraser head..... is so freaky...the white noise throught out it..... makes it a classic!!!

Ruby Soleil said:
      I almost forgot this one "Playing for keeps" with Marisa Tomei: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091767/

Ruby Soleil said:
      I've watched plenty of really bad movies, and I have a high tolerance, but here is a list of those I couldn't watch all the way through:
      Planet of the Vampires-There should be an official rule that if a movie has the word vampire in the title then the movie should lead with vampires. I watched almost an hour of this turkey and still not one vampire.
      Eraser head
      Buckaroo Bonzai
      Some weird japanese movie where this guy slowly turns himself into a cyborg by inserting machine parts into himself and replacing his limbs with robotic ones.
      Ichii the Killer-the anime`, this one wasn't a bad movie, it's just the subject matter was too brutal to sit through.
      Memoirs of a Geisha, and I love Michelle Yeoh too.
    • August 4, 2010 9:05 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Ratoonie, Eraserhead is an acquired taste. I will give it to you though that technically it is a superb film, but that's about it in my book.
    • August 3, 2010 4:58 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

eraser head..... is so freaky...the white noise throught out it..... makes it a classic!!! Ruby Soleil said:
      I almost forgot this one "Playing for keeps" with Marisa Tomei: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091767/

Ruby Soleil said:
      I've watched plenty of really bad movies, and I have a high tolerance, but here is a list of those I couldn't watch all the way through:
      Planet of the Vampires-There should be an official rule that if a movie has the word vampire in the title then the movie should lead with vampires. I watched almost an hour of this turkey and still not one vampire.
      Eraser head
      Buckaroo Bonzai
      Some weird japanese movie where this guy slowly turns himself into a cyborg by inserting machine parts into himself and replacing his limbs with robotic ones.
      Ichii the Killer-the anime`, this one wasn't a bad movie, it's just the subject matter was too brutal to sit through.
    • August 3, 2010 12:27 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        1 0

Untitled

Paranormal Ascendancy. Suffered ten minutes of that shit and only because someone gave it to me and I felt obligated to watch it, otherwise it would've gone off after five seconds.
    • August 3, 2010 11:31 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

These Folks Have The GOOD, The BAD, And The ????????????? For Free Online (newest on the Ol' Favorites List)...... http://www.free-horror-movies.com/
    • August 2, 2010 11:19 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I almost forgot this one "Playing for keeps" with Marisa Tomei: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091767/ Ruby Soleil said:
      Eraser head
      Buckaroo Bonzai
    • August 2, 2010 10:10 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Eraser head
      Buckaroo Bonzai
    • August 2, 2010 9:36 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

agree that. Where the hell is Alex Cox???????????????????????????? ratoonie said:
      repoman is one of the best movies ever!!! kiefer is an arogant jerkwad!!!!
    • August 2, 2010 8:39 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

repoman is one of the best movies ever!!! kiefer is an arogant jerkwad!!!!
    • August 2, 2010 5:44 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Young Guns(+everything with E.Estevez ´cept Repoman)
      Lost Boys(+everything with Kiefer Sutherland)
      Flubber(+everything with Robin Williams)
      Omen 2006
      (most horror re-makes i have seen after the millenium, are unwatchable(´cept maybe Crazies)
    • August 1, 2010 11:24 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Buttcrack - a troma flick - I sat thru it, but just barely, my girlfriend made me.
    • July 28, 2010 2:55 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

It's boarderline (and mostly south) ratoonie said:
      Flesh Gordon!!!!!!... actually its so bad ...some might consider it good*

Zach B. said:
      I gotta go with Lars Von Trier's Dogville. I was bored enough to sit through all three hours of that garbage waiting for something interesting to happen, only to get stuck with an ending that totally idiotic. I like brainless trash cinema, not hammer-subtle "political statements." I get it, dude hates America. The only redeeming feature was the end credits, a mix of Bowie's "Young Americans" with scenes of 60s political protests and shit. Wish I'd watched that and skipped the rest!
    • July 28, 2010 1:03 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Flesh Gordon!!!!!!... actually its so bad ...some might consider it good* Zach B. said:
      I gotta go with Lars Von Trier's Dogville. I was bored enough to sit through all three hours of that garbage waiting for something interesting to happen, only to get stuck with an ending that totally idiotic. I like brainless trash cinema, not hammer-subtle "political statements." I get it, dude hates America. The only redeeming feature was the end credits, a mix of Bowie's "Young Americans" with scenes of 60s political protests and shit. Wish I'd watched that and skipped the rest!

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel