Please login or join to use the Hideout!

Forums Regional Forums Europe
  • Topic: PARIS - To Do List (clubs/record stores)

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • October 19, 2010 4:46 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Pat, I guess we were still in Spain mode, in other words we didn't get to the club until a bit after midnight and by then all the bands were done and packed up. But yea, I did make it to Born Bad twice (Wed & Sat), so good chance that was me you heard.
      Pat said:
      i wasn't at the show, but did you went to born bad shop ? i was working downstairs, i heard a english spoking guy , i wonder if it was you...
    • October 16, 2010 5:12 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

i wasn't at the show, but did you went to born bad shop ? i was working downstairs, i heard a english spoking guy , i wonder if it was you...
    • October 14, 2010 3:47 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

thanks Pat, we may check them out tonight. It is much appreciated.
      Pat said:
      The urges play on the 14th at Les Combustibles not far from born bad and bastille area...

You can also go to the Plastic Bar (bastille), La mecanique ondulatoire (bastille), le fanfaron (near bastille), le Baron Samedi (metro goncourt) and surely find some rockers drinking at those bars !
    • October 10, 2010 12:52 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

The urges play on the 14th at Les Combustibles not far from born bad and bastille area...

You can also go to the Plastic Bar (bastille), La mecanique ondulatoire (bastille), le fanfaron (near bastille), le Baron Samedi (metro goncourt) and surely find some rockers drinking at those bars !
    • October 1, 2010 4:58 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Thanks everyone for taking the time to respond, I appreciate it.

@ Go Sound Invasion - Our room is pretty close to Born Bad, so I guess we'll pop in there first to see what is happening in town that week. (Oct. 12-15)

@ Eric - Thanks for those two record stores and especially the Metro stops. Le Silence De La Rue is only 90 meters from our hotel!

@Jean-Jaques - I found Le Piccolo on the map, it's not all that far away, thanks.
    • October 1, 2010 10:48 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

What was posted lasy year is still valid but i would add the following record stores Le silence de la rue 39 rue Faidherbe 11eme Metro station Faidherbe Chaligny Good new stuff, lotsa vinyls (garage, punk, 60s, ...) and also a lot of soul stuff CD and records Le rideau de fer 12 rue andre del sarthe 18eme Metro station Chateau Rouge used vinyl only and they re good people
    • October 1, 2010 9:59 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Thanks, fantastic thread. I will also be in Paris the last week in Oct. and intend to try and check out anything happening there.
    • October 1, 2010 5:49 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I wiil say Born bad records shop and Exotica clothing http://www.bornbad.fr/ BORN BAD 17 RUE KELLER ,75011 PARIS, METRO BASTILLE OU VOLTAIRE OUVERT DU LUNDI AU SAMEDI DE 12H00 A 20H00 +331 43 38 41 78 EXOTICA 11 RUE SAINT SABIN , 75011 PARIS METRO BASTILLE OUVERT DU LUNDI AU SAMEDI DE 12H00 A 19H00 +331 49 23 98 05
    • October 1, 2010 2:45 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

i can recommend the club "le Piccolo"...it's a little outside Paris, but great for garage gigs...i played there last week myself with the X-RAY HARPOONS...what a night!!! have fun over there!

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel