Please login or join to use the Hideout!

Forums Rants 'n' Raves The Lounge
  • Topic: Great football season

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • December 14, 2010 7:13 AM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        1 0

Untitled

Love love love (American) football and it's been a fun season, especially for the Patriots, ha ha.  A very interesting year with no clear favorites.  Until now but I don't want to get too cocky and jinx New England.  This really has been a year of "any given Sunday" tho.  Should be a good playoff season.

• November 10, 2011 11:06 AM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Dude, what the hell are YOU smoking? The two best divisions in the NFL are clearly the NFC North and AFC North. The AFC South isn't even in the top two divisions in the AFC, let alone the NFL! "It's a pity that two AFC teams can't go to the Super Bowl???" What? Why?The best teams in the AFC are 6-2 right now, the best team in the NFC is 8-0! I take umbrage with these statements! Frankly, i'd like to see the Jets in the Super Bowl because, unlike the Ravens, Steelers, or Patriots, they are mostly all hype and would be an easier opponent for the Packers. That's all i got. Have a nice day!

Love

Norb

Alexander said:

But I must say the best divisions in the Nfl are the AFC North and south.It`s apity that not two Afc teams could go to the super bowl.

• November 10, 2011 11:05 AM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        1 0

Untitled

Oh god, how embarrassing.  Why would Nardwuar care about 1) football and 2) the Packers?  Duh.  But I do know some of your east coast pals, Eric and Maggie.  Altho haven't seen that girl in years.

Fingers crossed for Sun. nite football.  Will be watching in the land of Ravens which should be interesting.

• November 10, 2011 10:58 AM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Er...are you sure you're not confusing me with Nardwuar or some other weirdo? I've never even been to Vancouver, let alone did anything on the radio out there.

Bewilderedly,

Norb

Joanie Lindstrom said:

Rev. Norb, so good to see you here and someone else on the sports board.  Do you remember me from the late 90's when I ended up being a guest on the hardcore show instead of yours at that station in Vancouver?  Anyway, it's a great 2010 and 2011 for you Packers fans.  For us Pats fans, it's looking pretty shaky but football has been fun in general.  The Ravens beating the Steelers twice!  Buffalo doing so well.  Good stuff.  Hope all is well.

Joanie, WMBR

(http://laterisersclub.org)

• November 10, 2011 5:12 AM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Hi hope of great weekend for the JETS(sorry Joanie).Hope they do it like The Steelers did against Brady&Co.

But I must say the best divisions in the Nfl are the AFC North and south.It`s apity that not two Afc teams could go to the super bowl.

Joanie Lindstrom said:

Rev. Norb, so good to see you here and someone else on the sports board.  Do you remember me from the late 90's when I ended up being a guest on the hardcore show instead of yours at that station in Vancouver?  Anyway, it's a great 2010 and 2011 for you Packers fans.  For us Pats fans, it's looking pretty shaky but football has been fun in general.  The Ravens beating the Steelers twice!  Buffalo doing so well.  Good stuff.  Hope all is well.

Joanie, WMBR

• November 9, 2011 6:15 AM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        1 0

Untitled

Joanie, WMBR

• November 8, 2011 11:22 PM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

So, how was your 2010? Mine was just fine.

Regards,

Rev. Norb

Lifelong Green Bay resident

• January 10, 2011 5:35 AM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        1 0

Untitled

Really?  No one else is watching football?  What a great playoff weekend.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel