Please login or join to use the Hideout!

Forums Rants 'n' Raves The Lounge
  • Topic: I know, I know...

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • March 8, 2011 2:12 AM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I don't do shit to maintain the discussions in this group.  I was kind of hoping for it to make a life of its own.  So, unlike my dog that's been sleeping in the corner for the past couple weeks...This thing needs to be fed!

Soooo....(crickets chirping)....I've been riding a new/old bike around town lately. Nothing special, but its starting to grow on me.

I'll try to remember to post a pic soon.

Also acquired a 1960 Ducati Bronco 125 recently. That thing definitely ain't picture worthy...yet! But I'll try to remember to post a pic of that one, too.

When I last checked, I learned that we aren't the smallest group in the hideout anymore.  Oh well, so much for being what I justified as being the "most exclusive" group. But if you ride, used to ride, or just WANT to ride, I gotta think that either your head is in the right place, or its just as displaced as mine.  Either way, Birds of a feather, flock together and if we can flock together, why can't we rock together?...I think that 7 Seconds line went something like that...

Anyways...(crickets, again)...POST SOME SHIT. I'm not picky, I don't judge, I'm not just chillin in the corner, trying to pretend that I'm all cool and shit. Like my god damned dog. (But, god damn he's cool...COLD even....hmmm).

You ride a Hog? Cool. You ride a Classic? I dig it. You ride a Scooter? Groovy. You ride a Fixie? GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE! Ha-haa. Just kidding....sort of.

All I'm saying (and at this point it already sounds like toooo much.) is post up, hang out, luuurk...whatever. Glad to have you here, and now its about time for me to get back to my beer, soo...

Cheers!

CVT

• January 14, 2013 3:28 AM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

just checked your pics dave,you my new hero.

David, a.k.a. Crazy Sheep said:

Heading to Leh, in Indian Himalayas, with a lovely Bullet 350. Unless you go there, cannot even imagine what's being at 13000 ft asl sourrounded by 20000 ft high mountains. Breathless.

9 friends, 9 bikes, a week, and all the french-spanish border for us. Amazing.

Who said that Spain is always sunny and hot? Rally in Teruel, the most forgotten ( and beauty) province in Spain. -13 ºC at night. This is my bike, a '91 Honda Revere with 110.000 km and running perfectly

OK, i know, my 20 years old revere isn't a classic... yet. It will be nice the day i can get an '74 CB 750, or a Norton Commando, or a Kawasaki Kz1000. Until then, i will ride what i got.

Forever two wheels!

Cheers!

• December 29, 2012 7:30 PM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Count Von Tuthrie said:
      I have been on a new scoot lately, acutallly a moped 1980 Motori Minarelli General 5 Star. Long name for a little bike, yeah?
    • December 29, 2012 7:26 PM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I have been on a new scoot lately, acutallly a moped 1980 Motori Minarelli General 5 Star. Long name for a little bike, yeah?
    • July 29, 2011 1:04 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Dude, you really know how to get OUT THERE!! Fucking Awesome adventures.Very cool, Man. Cheers!

David, a.k.a. Crazy Sheep said:

Heading to Leh, in Indian Himalayas, with a lovely Bullet 350. Unless you go there, cannot even imagine what's being at 13000 ft asl sourrounded by 20000 ft high mountains. Breathless.

Who said that Spain is always sunny and hot? Rally in Teruel, the most forgotten ( and beauty) province in Spain. -13 ºC at night. This is my bike, a '91 Honda Revere with 110.000 km and running perfectly

OK, i know, my 20 years old revere isn't a classic... yet. It will be nice the day i can get an '74 CB 750, or a Norton Commando, or a Kawasaki Kz1000. Until then, i will ride what i got.

Forever two wheels!

Cheers!

• March 8, 2011 10:55 AM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Crazy sheep, fantastic! What a few phenomenal trips you've had lately. That shot of the Bullet in the Himalayas could have been taken 45 years ago! I love it. Keep the faith!

Troop
    • March 8, 2011 6:23 AM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Forever two wheels!

Cheers!

• March 8, 2011 5:51 AM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

This is from a trip i made to morocco with some friends 6 years ago. They say the V-Strom is perfect for this Mars-like landscapes, but the man on the donkey was leading the race...

Same Trip. My friend run over a paddle and got a new free painting on his bike...

This is the last picture of this bike. Top of Sella Pass, in Italian Alps. Going down it started to snow and hail, i went to the floor and the bike almost goes down the cliff. Dead bike but alive rider.

• March 8, 2011 5:33 AM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Yeah Count, you're right. We should post some stuff more often. In my case, it's like 2-3 years without "big" trips, or any change in my bike that worths a comment or a picture. But the best of riding a bike is to comment and remember "old battles" drinking a beer. Don't you think?

So, i'll imagine i'm in a bar and gonna post some old shit and keep this alive.

P.S: tag: drunk. I love it!!!

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel