Please login or join to use the Hideout!

Forums Regional Forums Europe
  • Topic: Weirdonia wants to put together some shows around London and the

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • June 16, 2011 11:55 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Hello fellow Garage Punkers!

Weirdonia would really like to expand from the dank town with a struggling music scene that is Windsor Ontario, and play some shows with some of London's finest! Or like I stated in the title, the surrounding area as well!

We'd play with anyone really, we just really wanna expand and network with the area!

Here's some of our music http://reverbnation.com/weirdonia !

You can download our music there as well, or just listen to the same stuff on our GPH page ;D

Thanks again everyone!

-Alex CAM

• July 7, 2011 1:13 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

This is gonna be some gig!!!

Weirdonia said:
      Dude you wouldn't think us much but once our hair is done up high, we got the short dress and the boots on, we look somewhat fantastic! ;)

The Ultimatemost High said:
      Heh.  How do you guys look in Go Go Boots?

Weirdonia said:
      LOLOL we'll kick it old school and be your go-go dancers!

Maybe we can get you guys to bang some tambourines and shake maracas while we play so you are official performers :)

Weirdonia said:
      February for me, next july for my bandmate. But any age is legal if you don't get caught!
    • July 7, 2011 11:49 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Dude you wouldn't think us much but once our hair is done up high, we got the short dress and the boots on, we look somewhat fantastic! ;)

Weirdonia said:

Maybe we can get you guys to bang some tambourines and shake maracas while we play so you are official performers :)

Weirdonia said:
      February for me, next july for my bandmate. But any age is legal if you don't get caught!
    • July 7, 2011 11:38 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Weirdonia said:

Weirdonia said:
    • July 1, 2011 10:35 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

say what???

Light Bulb Alley said:
      Thanks to the man of the hour WHAT wAVE daVE
    • July 1, 2011 10:34 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

This'll be KILLER!!!!   See ya there!

Light Bulb Alley said:

Sorry about not responding sooner.. I do not have a internet connection and am currently sitting outside of a internet cafe at the risk of having my laptop stolen.... thERES apk  LIVE make sure to tell the booker that you are drawing like 100 people... or he might not book... We are playing brennans Beer bistro on august 20th with MOTO the |Cut outs and Oily Birds!..

I dig the sounds.. I hope that helps

• July 1, 2011 10:11 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Weirdonia said:
    • June 29, 2011 8:13 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Thanks to the man of the hour WHAT wAVE daVE
    • June 29, 2011 7:53 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Sorry about not responding sooner.. I do not have a internet connection and am currently sitting outside of a internet cafe at the risk of having my laptop stolen.... thERES apk  LIVE make sure to tell the booker that you are drawing like 100 people... or he might not book... We are playing brennans Beer bistro on august 20th with MOTO the |Cut outs and Oily Birds!..

I dig the sounds.. I hope that helps

• June 29, 2011 2:07 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Weirdonia said:
    • June 29, 2011 2:06 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Hey Dave – That sounds great.  We’re thinking we want to come out in the fall because – if all goes as planned – we’ll have our album out by that time.  So let us know how the venue works out.  With any luck we may make the long trek out from the Toronto to see your show.  Hopefully by then we’ll know who the top secret band of the nite is…     

whatwave dave said:
      Since my name is getting tossed around here, i'm gonna pop in...I'm trying a new venue for the next show, the venue is called Brennan's Beer Bistro. Similar deal to the Black Shire in that you get the door but have to work it, there is a PA, but no sound guy. Bands have to set up the sound the way they like it. This venue is set up WAY better than Black Shire, has a large outdoor patio, visible site lines everywhere in the club, dance floor etc...If this show i'm doing on Aug 5th works out, this is where all of my shows will be...and plug plug, my next show is: Lonesome Ghost, The Cut Outs, The Hook Up and the return of.........an 80's combo that can't be revealed at this time as it's too cool to mention, too old to.....(there's clues in there for you detectives of 80's Cangarage)
    • June 28, 2011 10:40 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

And dave, Weirdonia will do whatever you want Weirdonia to do, we are your bitch.

Seriously though, when you test the waters let us know of your next great promotion!!!!

• June 28, 2011 12:31 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

• June 28, 2011 12:05 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Cool.  Let us work some stuff out and we'll get back to you.

When will you be turning the age in which the cops won't go nuts if you taste beer? :)

• June 28, 2011 12:00 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Since my name is getting tossed around here, i'm gonna pop in...I'm trying a new venue for the next show, the venue is called Brennan's Beer Bistro. Similar deal to the Black Shire in that you get the door but have to work it, there is a PA, but no sound guy. Bands have to set up the sound the way they like it. This venue is set up WAY better than Black Shire, has a large outdoor patio, visible site lines everywhere in the club, dance floor etc...If this show i'm doing on Aug 5th works out, this is where all of my shows will be...and plug plug, my next show is: Lonesome Ghost, The Cut Outs, The Hook Up and the return of.........an 80's combo that can't be revealed at this time as it's too cool to mention, too old to.....(there's clues in there for you detectives of 80's Cangarage)
    • June 27, 2011 8:40 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

there is good sir! im sure the phog lounge would fit our needs nicely, miesha and the spanks played their recently actually! But I dunno if we'd be able to stay to watch you fellows since we're 18...
      oh and the august/september thing? it works great as long as it isnt labor day weekend or august 20th!
    • June 27, 2011 11:39 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Yeah.  It would be if WWD was involved.  We’re thinking towards the end of August/ early September.  How does that work for you guys? 

Are there any good places to play in Windsor?

• June 25, 2011 9:27 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Dude the black shire pub sounds like a great idea! I'm sure whatwave dave wouldn't mind helping promote the show! He always does that sort of thing and he's London's Garage enthusiast!
    • June 23, 2011 6:36 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

We played Black shire Pub before in London had some fun!!!  Let us know ... we are always looking for people to play with in Ontario!
    • June 23, 2011 7:59 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Hey guys – That sounds great.  We got an album coming out soon (in a couple months if all goes s planned) so we’re going to want to get out that way.  You guys have anything in mind in terms of venues and promoters?

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel