Please login or join to use the Hideout!

Forums Regional Forums Continental U.S.
  • Topic: any good gigs on the go @ chicago?

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • August 25, 2011 12:50 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

m
    • August 25, 2011 5:13 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

• August 25, 2011 5:06 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

On Monday August 29th my new favorite masked band from Chicago (not counting The Goblins) The Hamburglars are playing a free show at The Exit along with The Shakes (from Seattle). The Exit is located at 1315 W. North Ave. in Chicago. Along with the regular cheap drinks, there will be free hamburgers for all!!!
    • August 25, 2011 4:29 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

• August 25, 2011 4:08 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I cannot stress how much your friend should go to the Delilah's party. She will be totally blown away, and will meet lots of nice people. She should introduce herself to Mike Miller's wife Sallie, what a great person she is! As for the Cobra Lounge show, the band to see for me is the Beer Nuts. They are the Chicago underground scene in a nutshell (wow, I made a funny). Members of Ministry, Lost Cause, Rights of the Accused, and then some. Their drummer is a hot chick they refer to as "Dickless." It will be beer soaked mayhem!!! Also, a chance to see Pegboy, especially in Chicago, is one not to be missed!!! Again, friend me, and let me know how much fun she had.  
    • August 25, 2011 3:48 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Also, this Saturday August 27th at the Cobra Lounge.
    • August 25, 2011 3:28 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I lived in Chicago for years, and visit frequently. Tonight Thursday August 25th is the Delilah's 18th anniversary party!!! If she wants to go to something totally crazy, then this is it. I worked at Delilah's for about 8 years, and let me tell you, Mike Miller (owner) pulls out all the stops and spares no expense, to throw the best party you have ever been to. Chuck Wren (Jump Up Records) will be spinning Ska. The first bottle of Delilah's 18yr "single cask" Bourbon will be opened (plus many more). There will be live music (the band is not mentioned, so that means something to BIG to put in the add). And, to top it all off, Fisto the Clown (think Shakes the Clown... very drunken) will be bothering people all night. So tell her to call in sick to work on Friday, and take a cab to the bar, 'cause she may not remember going home after this one!!! Also, tell her to hunt Mike down, and tell him Andrew Malcolm told her to come. So friend me, and let me know how the night turned out.A typical night at Delilah's

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel