Please login or join to use the Hideout!

Forums Rants 'n' Raves Shakin' Street
  • Topic: Dandelion Radio - Pete Jackson

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • September 16, 2011 5:21 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Come and listen to my show every month on Dandelion Radio - the online station inspired by John Peel.

Every month there's an eclectic mix of psych, garage, dub, blues, electronica, grindcore, indie, techno, afro-beat, noise, stuff that doesn't even have a genre. New songs, old songs, exclusive sessions, all bleedin sorts.

The show streams at various times every day for the whole month, so you should be able to catch it if you try hard enough. Here's the times for the current show - and have a listen to the other djs, they're all pretty cool too - lots of details here.

Give me a shout if you hear anything you like - pete@dandelionradio.com

• December 3, 2012 1:36 PM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Hey y'all, the December schedule's now streaming at www.dandelionradio.com - I've got boss tunes this month from Mugstar, Moon Duo, Eternal Tapestry, B-17 and loads more, a couple of classic Peel bands in action (The Inca Babies and The Wedding Present among them) and some classic session tracks from my own shows including Salford's psychedelic warlords Gnod, Swedish garage psych-popsters The Greencoats  and the mightily mighty noise fest that is The Chasms.

Let me know if you get the chance to hear it - pete@dandelionradio.com

• October 2, 2012 3:34 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Love the new Garage Punk Records comp? Looking for more spooky thrills? Head to my October Dandelion Radio show - there's a new and exclusive Halloween session from the hugely talented Lord Numb as well as the second part of the exclusive mix from Liverpool PsychFest headliners The Time And Space Machine.

You'll also hear great new tunes from Sun Araw, Blue Giant Zeta Puppies, Radar Men from The Moon, some great Hungarian fuzz and post-punk and some classic 80s psych from Spacemen 3 and The Telescopes.

http://www.dandelionradio.com/schedule for times and dates

Give me a shout if you get the chance to listen

Pete

Pete

• September 5, 2012 12:08 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

My September show is a special edition celebrating Liverpool International Festival of Psychedelia, so there's lots of fuzz and feedback, with an exclusive from Mugstar and a special 30 minute psych mix from The Time And Space Machine alongside great sounds from The Lucid Dream, Plank!, Baltic Fleet, Wolf People and laods more.

Show streams at various times all month - check www.dandelionradio.com/schedule for detals.

Let me know if you get the chance to hear it - pete@dandelionradio.com

Cheers!

• July 31, 2012 4:12 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

First broadcast of the new show for August is at 4pm (UK time) on August 1st with 3 tracks from the latest Garage Punk Hideout comp, a preview of the Liverpool International Psychedlic Festival, and loads of new stuff, including ace Cambodian psych-pop, drone-y bluegrass and some lovely dub, as well as a couple of vintage rock n roll moments.- join me, won't you?

Give me a shout if you like what you hear - pete@dandelionradio.com

• July 30, 2012 3:41 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

There's one chance left to listen to my July show - at midnight  tonight (UK time) - featuring the ususal mix of psych, garage, electronica and everything else I can lay my hands on.

New August show starts streaming on 1st August (surprisingly), with 3 tracks from the latest Garage Punk Hideout comp, a preview of the Liverpool International Psychedlic Festival, and loads of new stuff, including ace Cambodian psych-pop, drone-y bluegrass and some lovely dub, as well as a couple of vintage rock n roll moments.

Give me a shout if you like what you hear - pete@dandelionradio.com

• December 24, 2011 4:00 AM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Hey y'all

The Festive 50 2011 gets its first play at midnight tonight (GMT), with a warm-up show from 11pm.

Get there to see who Dandelion Radio listeners voted as the best tracks of the year!

Cheers, and Merry Christmas

Pete

www.dandelionradio.com

• November 1, 2011 4:31 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

New November shows now streaming on Dandelion Radio - my one hour show features music only by acts I've never played before, so come and hear the likes of Elektro Guzzi, Mutants of the Holocaust and The Hypnotic Brass Ensemble in all their majestic glory!

Broadcast times are to be found here.

While you're at it, vote in the legendary Festive Fifty, first started by John Peel back in 1976 and at home on Dandelion Radio since 2006 - follow this link for full details and voting form.

Cheers!

Pete

• October 11, 2011 3:12 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Hey there - if you've already caught my show on Dandelion Radio this month, I suggest you give my colleague The Yank Sizzler a listen - there's so much blues, rock n roll, punk, garage and generally cool shouty music on his show this month!

Check him out here

Cheers!

Pete

• October 2, 2011 12:30 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

New October shows have started streaming - on the Pete Jackson show this month there's psych and garage from The Lucid Dream, The Blue Giant Zeta Puppies, Cave, Eternal Tapestry and Sun Araw, The Human Trash, GG King and so much more!

Next play is midnight tonight (BST) - see www.dandelionradio.com/schedule for details.

Let me know if you get the chance to hear it!

Pete

• August 30, 2013 4:38 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Hey y'all!

2 chances to hear my fun-packed August show, at 9pm tonight and 7pm tomorrow (UK time) before the new schedule starts and my bumper three-hour Liverpool PsychFest special kicks in.

Let me know if you get the chance to hear it.

See you at www.dandelionradio.com

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel