Please login or join to use the Hideout!

Forums Regional Forums Canada
  • Topic: Any Pack AD fans out there???

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • October 16, 2011 6:00 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

The Pack AD (Vancouver 2 piece on Mint Records) are on tour again (do they ever stop?) and just played here (London ON) a week or so ago and put on another killer show!

So are any of you hideout members fans of this band? Or are they too mainstream for you guys and gals? Just curious...

• October 21, 2011 12:04 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

They were amazing as always here in London on the 7th....they'll be back again sometime next year. By that time, you should be old enough to see them.

Here's an idea, if you have a good local record store (not a chain store) that is willing to have bands play in the store, you could always try  and arrange for cool bands who are in town, to play a short early eve or afternoon show (provided they are willing). Pack ad have played at Grooves Records here in London a couple of times and had fun...we had The Hook Up play live at Grooves a few weeks back, there'll be some youtube video on that one eventually...usually the bands sell merch to make it worthwhile... And we had Joe Shithead do a set at Grooves just the other day too!!

I have audio recordings of some of these shows, haven't figured out how to put it up on the garagepunk hideout.

• October 20, 2011 12:02 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

They were just at the phog in windsor last night, but due to the whole "law" thing that canada has going on, I couldn't see them because im only 18.

I think they're awesome, but i would've loved to see them live, how are they?

• October 17, 2011 5:48 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

LOL...that's funny Jeb! Hope they put on as good of a show in Ottawa as they did here in London a week or so ago.
    • October 16, 2011 7:01 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I'm a fan!  Heading off shortly to see them here in Ottawa.  I must be a fan, cuz it's Sunday night, and it takes a lot to get me out on a Sunday.

Jeb

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel