Please login or join to use the Hideout!

Forums Rants 'n' Raves The Lounge
  • Topic: Behold the Greatest Hot Wheels Track in Human History!

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • October 20, 2011 3:24 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

My son (Liam) has Duchenne muscular dystrophy, so seeing someone do this in an effort to raise funds for combating the disease really warmed my heart. If you have a few bucks, be sure to send it the family at www.hopeforgabe.org or donate to our own fundraising efforts to fight this terrible disease.

"Go read a book and flunk a test." -Iggy

• December 2, 2011 9:01 PM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

The hot tub jump was awsesome!  That would be awesome with a neon car and blacklights. I remember my tracks and trying to find just the right car to run them- I was always bummed because my favorites wouldn't run well.

I also had these cars called DARTA, I think.  They had their own motors.

• November 29, 2011 4:58 PM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        2 0

Untitled

Good editing, I'd say.

Mike said:

Yea, from my own experience as a kid, it would be a feat in its self if that car didn't launch off the track a few times. And unless there were a dozen cameras, you couldn't catch all of that so well. But that said, a very cool track and video, the pool jump funnel was pretty cool.

Chris Henniker said:

It reminds me of the Matchbox cars I used to have when I was a kid, complete with track and catapults. How long was the track and how fast was the car going? It must be all the editing that made it seem faster than it was.

If I had those launchers, track and Matchbox cars, I'd stick ten launchers in series, make ten stations, and make a track that goes from Blackheath Common to the O2 (most of the route is downhill).

• November 29, 2011 12:43 PM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Yea, from my own experience as a kid, it would be a feat in its self if that car didn't launch off the track a few times. And unless there were a dozen cameras, you couldn't catch all of that so well. But that said, a very cool track and video, the pool jump funnel was pretty cool.

Chris Henniker said:

It reminds me of the Matchbox cars I used to have when I was a kid, complete with track and catapults. How long was the track and how fast was the car going? It must be all the editing that made it seem faster than it was.

If I had those launchers, track and Matchbox cars, I'd stick ten launchers in series, make ten stations, and make a track that goes from Blackheath Common to the O2 (most of the route is downhill).

• November 23, 2011 1:04 PM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Awesome! Those kids got one hell of a dad

• November 10, 2011 3:40 AM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Wow !

• October 22, 2011 7:44 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        2 0

Untitled

• October 21, 2011 5:44 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

caraca, animal!!!

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel