Please login or join to use the Hideout!

Forums Rants 'n' Raves The Lounge
  • Topic: The "Tangwich" & Elvis Party Mix

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • February 25, 2012 11:07 PM CST
    • Untitled

Well for the "Tangwich", you take 2 slices of Wonderbread (yes, it has to be Wonderbread, damn it), and spread marshmallow spread across both slices. Then, take powdered Tang and sift it across the slices. Use as much as you like, put them together, and VOILA! You have your "Tangwich"!

Now, for the Elvis party mix, just take a very large salad bowl (you know, the one that looks like lacquered bamboo), and dump in a box (whole thing?) of Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch. Then you need to add in banana chips, and plenty of 'em to get the "taste". If you care to step it up and make it a "Hawaiian" Elvis mix, just add in dried pineapple chips (flowered shirt optional).

You can go all-out trailer trash, and have a "Mudbog" to wash down these nifty treats! Just take a frosty mug, pour half Schlitz (or some other cheap redneck beer), and pour the other half chocolate milk. The thicker the better, and don't knock it 'til you try it!

• February 26, 2012 12:43 AM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

That sounds like a 12 year old kids dream lunch, Mudbog included. But I will have to rise above my Califonia whole grain ways and give the Tangwich and Mudbog a try sometime. That Elvis party mix is too hardcore for me.
    • February 25, 2012 11:47 PM CST
    • Untitled

Holy Heart Attack Batman! I'm gonna give a Mudbog a try. When we were kids we used to make sandwiches with cordial powder and hundreds & thousands in them, all held together with an unhealthy amount of butter between two bits of white toast bread. It makes my guts churn now thinking about it!

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel