Please login or join to use the Hideout!

Forums Rants 'n' Raves The Lounge
  • Topic: iPod Nano 6th Generation

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • September 28, 2010 5:19 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I just got a new 6th generation iPod Nano, it's a 1 1/2" by 1 1/2" square with a touch screen, no video or camera, just music. Very small and light with 24-hour battery life. I uploaded a few GP podcasts to check it out. Sounds great, I'm uploading more podcasts as I write this. If you looking for a small no-nonsense iPod, this is it. There are more reviews on YouTube if you're interested, but I like it. Just thought you might like to know.
    • September 30, 2010 9:29 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I'm storing my music on itunes, that way, I can rotate music to the ipod as the mood hits me. Do you really have to have that Sex Pistols record on you 24-7? Haha.
    • September 30, 2010 5:26 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I feel you on the storage issue! The one I own is 8GB and I'm constantly having to switch out the music on it. I absolutely love my ipod though...so convenient! :D

kopper said:
      Wow, I'd fill that up in no time! I have an older iPod... it's an 80 gig and it's about 60% full and I still have a lot of my music to rip yet.

I rarely ever listen to LPs anymore. Sad, but true. The only time I pull them out is when I need to rip a song for a podcast. At home, in the car, at work... if I want to listen to my music, I pull out my iPod. I don't know what I'd do without it!

John White said:
      8gb, they make a 16 though, 8 should be enough for me. You can't even feel it clipped to your clothes.
    • September 30, 2010 10:14 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Wow, I'd fill that up in no time! I have an older iPod... it's an 80 gig and it's about 60% full and I still have a lot of my music to rip yet. I rarely ever listen to LPs anymore. Sad, but true. The only time I pull them out is when I need to rip a song for a podcast. At home, in the car, at work... if I want to listen to my music, I pull out my iPod. I don't know what I'd do without it! John White said:
      8gb, they make a 16 though, 8 should be enough for me. You can't even feel it clipped to your clothes.

"Go read a book and flunk a test." -Iggy

• September 29, 2010 9:06 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

How cool! It's going on my xmas list! :D
    • September 29, 2010 8:14 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

It was a gift from my boss, I never had one before, I see now why they are so popular. They won't replace LP's but it's great to have music anytime you want it. I can't get over how small it is. It's so small, that if you have some kind of wrist band, you can clip it onto the band and wear it as a watch. The screen gives you a choice between a black or white faced clock.
    • September 29, 2010 1:47 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I was playing with one of these in the apple store a week or so ago, I want one so bad! very jealous of you sir. :(
    • September 28, 2010 7:49 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

• September 28, 2010 6:51 PM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Wow, that's tiny. I'd be afraid I'd lose the damned thing. What's the storage capacity?

"Go read a book and flunk a test." -Iggy

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel