Please login or join to use the Hideout!

Forums Network Stuff Support
  • Topic: CSS Codes Not Working

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • February 6, 2014 11:08 AM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Half of my css codes aren't working now, I got an update message that won't go away, and my friends and views are not being updated, please help?

• February 12, 2014 2:45 PM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about. What CSS codes? Where? Got a screen capture or a link or anything?

Thanks,

kopper

"Go read a book and flunk a test." -Iggy

Listen to SHOCK THERAPY on RADIO MUTATION if ya know what's good bad for ya!

• February 12, 2014 3:16 PM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

first go to 'info' - then to 'new members!' -  'i've joined, now what?' - '1) set up your profile page' - 'css here' - 'edit my profile' - and that takes you to the list of codes i have... this site won't let me copy and paste them to here. i lost half of the colors on my profile page and then tried to get them back and couldn't. would like to have my profile the way it was before... i didn't get in there to change anything before this happened, it just occured when i returned to the site one day and noticed some colors were gone... thanks for your help.

• February 12, 2014 3:26 PM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

All that does is take me to my own "Edit My Profile" page, not yours. Without knowing what CSS codes you're trying to add, there's not much I can do. All I can say is I really wouldn't bother with it if I were you. I think the regular design of the site is fine the way it is (why mess with it?), but that's just me. Most people when they come to the site don't visit other people's profile pages, anyway, they hit the "home" page and and look at the activity feed, or go into the Forums or other sections. Kinda like Facebook... how often do you actually go to a friend's profile there? You usually just sit and watch what scrolls by on your news feed.

"Go read a book and flunk a test." -Iggy

Listen to SHOCK THERAPY on RADIO MUTATION if ya know what's good bad for ya!

• February 12, 2014 4:34 PM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Like(s)
      • Liked
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

yes, and the site wouldn't let me copy and paste it to here... i can type the codes in here if that would help... 

body {

background: rgba(92, 16, 228, 0.88) }

div, td {

color: rgba(12, 236, 236, 0.95) }

div, layout_activity_feed h3, #profile_status >h2 {

color: rgba(12, 189, 245, 0.91) }

div.layout_activity_feed h3, .global_form > div >div > h3, #smoothbox_window h3, .layout_middle>h3 {

color: rgba(133, 245, 12, 0.91) }

div.layout_activity_feed, #global_page_core-pages-testhome .layout_core_container_tabs {

color: rbga(36, 247, 8, 0.94) }

ok that's all the codes i have, half of them work... i had a purple background and now it's white and lost some colored font reverting to black. why mess with the design of the site? well it says i can 'in edit my profile', so why not? the prevailing theme of this site is white on grey and it's very drab looking if i can say that... and i had a member awhile back ask me how i did it and i told him it was all trial and error and i eventually figured it out somehow. i think lots of people visit other people's profiles here besides going to the activity feed.... i go there to profiles to check out what kinda music they're into and see if we have something in common musically anyway... i think that's important since this site takes in a lot of different sub genres. yes on fb i also go to people profiles besides the newsfeed, let's say if i want to add them or see pics or whatever.... i know i've put a lot of time finding videos and band album pics for this site and if nobody cares or looks then what's the point? anyway, i complained about this over a week ago and haven't bitched about it since and wasn't going to bother you anymore with it, so don't mean to be a pain in the ass, sorry ;)

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel